Donkey Boners & Other Debauchery

Monday, September 13, 2004

Big Champs! Big Champs!

As promised - this site is blowing up, Kristie Alley stizz. We got national recognition today from the Thigh Master. Big Titties - Big Titties. I am glowing with fobvs...

Mark Cuban as The Benefactor. Call me crazy, but I thoroughly enjoyed the show tonight. Sure I am bias because I live in Dallas and I am a MFFL (if you don't know what this means - don't ask! Yeah I am talking to you SKUNK-STRIPE!!!). Jenga for a mill? Are you kidding me? I love it. Only thing better - sexual Jenga (circa 1996).

Best frozen pizza - Freschetta Sauce Filled Crust - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEE

Best take out pizza - Campisi's. Bfobvs on your Mafia tee's.

I love living in downtown D. The main benefit is that I put very few miles on my car. The last time I filled up was August 28th - and I only have 156 miles on my car since then. Megatigs.

I know a lot of people are concerned about hurricane Ivan (no, not Ivan Fox - AJ), but the people of the lone starshould be worried about a tropical depression that is forming 1 mile north of Dallas. Weather reports shoow that tropical depression Jamieson is heading south and should arrive in c-stat on Friday around 8:00pm. Meterologists warn that by Friday it is likely that Jamieson will be a full blown Category 5 storm. I expect my groupies to have Jagerbombs ready - two at a time. Cowabunga dude.



Tomorrow night - Must see tely. WSOP '04 final table!!!! I have been waiting all summer for this shit. All in - biaaaaatch.

What the hell is this all about? Who dresses up as Batman to protest? You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I know a lot of you guys know our good friend "The Venis". Please send your prayers - he is in bad shape. I saw him looking at this at work yesterday! Who does that shit, I ask again?!?!

Stay bobvs people!



1 Comments:

  • YankStros76: wanna go recruit some cub scouts tonight?
    klownmunky: can i get drunk first?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home